Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. When you establish a fund at BTCF, you are making an investment in your community. The fees you pay help support programs that make life better for everyone in our region.
Our Fees Cover:
- Operations & administrative costs
- Investment oversight
- Grantmaking services
- Management of over 500 charitable funds
- Support to nonprofits in the region
- Financial management:
- Processing of approximately 3,500 grants and 5,000 contributions/year
- Compliance with IRS regulations
- Annual filing to public agencies
- Research of community needs
- Distribution of over $7 million/year toward good works
Your fees also help us implement important community leadership initiatives to solve regional problems.