You can create an excellent alternative to a private foundation.
Established by an individual, family or business with a gift of at least $5 million, a supporting organization is a separate nonprofit corporation that qualifies as a public charity through its affiliation with the Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation. We provide an array of philanthropic and administrative services to make the giving experience simple and enjoyable.
A supporting organization is:
- An excellent alternative to a private foundation
- Fewer administrative responsibilities
- Lower cost
- Select some board members, which may include family members
- Maintain personal involvement
- Retain your identity
- Support cherished causes
- Our skilled Finance & Investment Team will provide world class support