You Can Support Your Interests
Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation connects you with tangible ways to make a difference on specific issues you care about – in areas that help your community thrive. You can give to an existing fund, create a fund or give directly to organizations of your choice through a donor advised fund. What are your ideas? Come talk to us!
Health & Human Services
You can provide a safety net for the most vulnerable among us including senior citizens, immigrants and young children.
Support basic needs
- Shelter victims of domestic violence
- Help immigrant families
- Provide meals for senior citizens
- Strengthen childcare centers
- Fund area hospitals, mental health facilities, substance abuse programs and hospice care
You can transform a good education in to a great one for our children.
- Enrich students’ lives through performances, after-school programs, field trips, art, athletics, robotics or nutrition programs
- Fund travel grants
- Present artists and speakers
You can protect our environment and create a thriving region now and in the future.
- Promote sustainable growth
- Preserve forest lands and open space
- Build trails
- Protect our watershed
- Support local farmers’ markets and community gardens
Arts & Culture
You can support our region’s vibrant cultural life – which generates jobs, business and tourism and makes a critical contribution to the quality of life in our region.
- Fund arts and cultural institutions
- Support new programs
- Provide grants to artists
- Support historic preservation
- Preserve and sustain our region’s extraordinary cultural life!
Any Causes You Care About
You can give to any cause that is important to you including animal rights, religious organizations, municipalities, civic groups and more. The possibilities are endless!